-
December 9th, 2005, 04:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I thought I would ask here before listing on ebay in case someone was looking for a "fixer" doll.
I have a PM Molly that was given a shoulder length haircut. I thought I would change her wig, but I decided I really don't want a project doll right now.
Besides the haircut, she has a few other "issues" I need to mention. She has a pinhead size brown spot on one leg. The paint on her teeth has worn off (90% gone). One eye periodically sticks - but will open if you just touch the lashes on that eye. And a dog lightly chewed on a couple of fingers and the heel of one foot. (Now I've made her sound totally horrible - LOL!)
If you didn't want to "fix" her up, she would be a wonderful doll for a younger child if you did not want spend full price for a new doll.
She stands well on her own and seems to have the slightly lighter tan torso of the earlier of the PM dolls. She does have a lot of short hairs in the back to hid her wig, so that also makes me think she is one of the earlier PM dolls.
I gave her a downy dunk and steam last night to freshen her hair up and it looks nice, just short.
I am asking $48 shipped priority and can get you pictures tonight if you're interested.
I just wanted to give board members a first shot before listing her on ebay. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks